Thursday, October 15, 2015

Oh Witchiepoo...


OCTOBER
                                    
I hope someone else got the reference to H.R. Pufnstuf in that title:)  I loved that show on Saturday mornings, the ONLY time you had cartoons.  As I researched some of the spellings I was surprised to see there were only 17 episodes.  It seems like it took up more of my childhood than that:)
Now that my girls are grown and moved, I tend not to decorate for Halloween as much as Autumn in general.  They were my reason for going crazy and now I am so busy that I sometimes forget to decorate at all except for a well placed quilt design of mine here and there. 
This shoe is sooooo cute though and I do have a perfect spot for it!

As always, the pump is 12" square to fit on the originally designed (by me) Ackfeld metal hanger.

 
I am very excited about watching this BOM progress and seeing how all of you use different fabrics to achieve a new shoe each month.  Please share your progress on my FB page.  This is also where you will find additional tips about how I went about making these sweet shoes.
Happy Quilting:)

No comments: